Happy Birthday MightyWarriorEX

Anything else
Assaultman67

Re: Happy Birthday MightyWarriorEX

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 pm

MightyWarriorEX

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Thu May 19, 2011 12:08 am

So, all of you who posted and wished me a happy birthday ... it's not my happy birthday today but it will be my happy 6 year anniversary with my high school sweet heart on Monday!

If anyone of you want to do me a huge favor and help me out, go check out the forum topic I started about my youtube videos and maybe consider helping me out!
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11483

I'm starting to make my youtube videos daily. I guess if I post a second video I would technically be starting then, since it's been a month since my last video.

Anyway, I'm in desperate need for more views on my videos, and I'm not really sure how to promote my videos (in a legitimate way) except by asking my friends, and family to help me out.

So if you want to help here's the link to my youtube channel: http://YouTube.com/AndrewKLloyd

Also, if anyone wants to help out with graphics or anything else, feel free to send me something!

*EDIT*
Any ideas for what to do on our anniversary? I was thinking of throwing a party with some friends ... but maybe I should do something more romantic ...

MightyWarriorEX

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey Wolfire peeps! It's my Birthday again! I saw a couple of you already checked out my video on youtube! If you havent' I made a video learning something cool for my 25th birthday. Some of you might like it and I'd really appreciate it if more people would check it out!

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbHANdJcSk