YouTube Video Question and Concepts

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
MightyWarriorEX

YouTube Video Question and Concepts

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 am

Hey Preorder-ers,

I just started my YouTube channel back up: http://t.co/2RfR2p8V (check it out if you're interested, I'd appreciate the support)

I've been a visitor of the forums for a long time and I was trying to think of a way to tie in Overgrowth with a YouTube video, maybe a skit or something. Is anyone interested in helping come up with some ideas?

I figured people who are willing to preorder would be more interested in hearing ideas and participating in the conceptualizing of the video.

Also, does anyone know (maybe someone from Wolfire can comment) if we're allowed to use screen capture from the Alphas or music files? I'd need some kind of licencing for it to be put into the YouTube video on my channel.

I was imagining this being a fans way to encourage that people preorder or check out the website.

Although, I think it would be funnier to make a live action with costumes ... not sure how I'm going to combine a bunny and ninja costume though ... especially for a "full sized" adult such as myself ...

Thanks!

DemonicDaemon

Re: YouTube Video Question and Concepts

Post by DemonicDaemon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Wolfire don't have any restrictions on recording and uploading of Overgrowth videos. So long as you don't link to any downloads for the alphas, you're fine to make an upload videos of Overgrowth.
There are several videos of it on Youtube already but they're mostly just cool battles people wanted to share with others