Hey Wolfire, I'm flying across the country!

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
MightyWarriorEX

Hey Wolfire, I'm flying across the country!

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am

Hey Wolfmen and SPF folk,

I've been on here for quite a while and I've always wanted to meet some of you in person. I also always wanted to go to California! I'm finally flying out west (I live in Florida) and I'm going to be spending some time out there for a college graduation vacation. I'll also be going to VidCon to hangout with some of my YouTuber buddies.

If you guys or anyone from the forums in that area want to grab some coffee or a sandwich while I'm in town, I'd love to take advantage of the opportunity, so hit me up! You probably know where all the good food is anyway... Maybe I can pass out some Wolfire fliers/shirts at the convention (LA, June28th-30th). It's definitely the right market for Overgrowth and the Humble Bundles, especially with your YouTube Updates.

I'll be flying into Fresno. From there I'm going to San Francisco and then LA. I'll be in CA June 20th - July 5th.

I'll be making videos for my YouTube channel and might be doing something with Dan Dobi while I'm out there. I raised over $1,000 for his documentary after finishing the documentary I was working on while finishing my thesis. If anyone who isn't out there wants to follow along on my trip, I'll be updating my twitter and posting YouTube videos.
Both accounts: @AndrewKLloyd & http://YouTube.com/AndrewKLloyd

If the Wolfire teams wants to make my trip that much more awesome, let me know ... PM, post it on the forum, facebook me or email me. Whatever works for you guys, if you check the forums often enough to see this lol

-Andrew

P.S.
My birthday is coming up soon (July 27th).

Last year I made this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbHANdJcSk

Anyone have any ideas for a birthday video this year?

Korban3

Re: Hey Wolfire, I'm flying across the country!

Post by Korban3 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 am

Ah, sweet! I wish I could come out. But I live in Washington, and have some prior obligations. Primarily bootcamp prep.

Have fun though!

Also, that birthday video was good. I want your beard. My birthday is three days after yours. *hint hint*

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 am

I would be happy to get coffee when you're in SF

MightyWarriorEX

Post by MightyWarriorEX » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:40 am

Jeff wrote:I would be happy to get coffee when you're in SF
Awesome, I'll be in touch about where to meet up.